All Scholarship, Volunteer and Waiver Related Forms need to be emailed to email@example.com first, then hand it in directly to your program director. Please remember, when emailing forms, write your child's name in the Subject Header. Thank you.
SECTION I: Information for all youth Wrestlers and Adult Wrestlers
1. Liability Waiver & Consent Form - Everyone needs to fill-out this form, scan it, or take a picture of it with your camera, then email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as hand the original directly to your Program Director.
2. If you are a parent or guardian and requesting a scholarship from OCG, you will need to fill out this Volunteer Form, Fundraising Waiver and Scholarship Form. Please fill all these forms out if you are requesting a “Scholarship”. After filling out, please email all to email@example.com
3. Map of Santa Ana H.S. with locations of Wrestling Rooms and Main Gym highlighted.
Section II: For USA Wrestling Wrestlers and/or those who wish to be covered by AAU Insurance:
1. For information on USA Wrestling’s Current Weight Classes and Age Divisions please click here: https://cdn3.sportngin.com/attachments/document/ec62-1641256/Weights.pdf
2. USA Wrestling Waiver Form this form is for wrestlers who are or plan to be participating in OCG practices, USA Wrestling Tournaments, Clinics or Events, need this form out.
3. OCG's USA Wrestling Charter 2018-2019 for reference purposes only.
4. USA Wrestling Insurance Information for reference purposes only.
Section III: Information AAU Wrestlers and/or those who wish to be covered by AAU Insurance:
2. Order your AAU Wrestling, Track, or Surfing Card own click here: AAU Wrestling Card please be sure to associate your membership with Orange County Grappling - OCG and Club Code: WY767D
3. Without AAU Membership your child will not be covered in case of injury except by your own private insurance. AAU Insurance is a benefit of membership and carries a $300 deductible.
4. AAU’s Youth Wrestling Program COST (ages 4 to 20) is $14.00 - Regular Membership. This is for reference purposes only.
5. AAU’s Adult Programs COST (If you work with ages 21 to 99) from $14 - $25 - click here and scroll down page to “Adult Program” to see the price ranges by sport. This is for reference purposes only.
6. AAU may be attained here: http://aauwrestling.net/ please be sure to associate your membership with Orange County Grappling - OCG and Club Code: WY767D
7. AAU’s insurance coverage summary is here. This is for reference purposes only.
8. AAU Insurance Information 2017-2018. This is for reference purposes only.
9. AAU 2018 Age and Weight Divisions. This is for reference purposes only.
10. AAU Wrestling Waiver Form this is for all OCG wrestlers who are participating (or plan to) in OCG Practices, AAU Wrestling Tournaments, Clinics or Events, need this form out.
Section IV: All Paid Contractors and Employees please download the below: